Tuesday, March 24, 2015

April Haiti Trip:   We are still in need of $$ donation for the windows in the church.  The team in November raised enough for 6 windows and they are now installed.  They need 6 more to finish the Church.

Each window is $257.00    Please write a check to Ministere des Bras Ouverts  you can also donate on mbohaiti.org  go to the Donate button.  You can pay with your credit card, and in the notes state what you will be donating the money for "Church Windows"

Any other donation Money donated to the ministry will be matched.  We have a donor currently who is willing to match all donations!!

I need help.  If you are only checking one bag, please let me know ASAP  I can not check any more.  I will pay for the second bag I just need to know how many more bags I can bring.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment